PDB deposit guidelinesAll MCSG depositors should follow the below guidelines when depositing new structures to the PDB.
- List "Midwest Center for Structural Genomics (MCSG)" as the final author.
- Add "Joachimiak, A." as an author.
- Upload structure factors to the PDB, and make sure both the structure and structure factors are marked "RELEASE IMMEDIATELY."
- Upload the deposited structure to the MCSG website.
- Make sure to add an "Annotation," which describes the protein and structure, to all the structures you add to the MCSG website.
- Make sure that ALL the information regarding that particular target you have deposited the structure of are complete so that the Progress table contains the most updated information.
- Upload the diffraction images to the MCSG website.