NIGMS supports the following research centers in phase 2 of Protein Structure Initiative.
- Joint Center for Structural Genomics (JCSG). Scripps, SSRL, SDSC, UCSanDiego, Salk, GNF, ALS ...
- Midwest Center for Structural Genomics (MCSG)
- Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium (NESG). Rutgers, Toronto, Columbia, Cornell, Yale, UMDNJ ...
- New York Structural Genomics Research Consortium (NYSGRC). Albert Einstein College of Medicine, BNL,Columbia, UCSD, UCSF, Memorial Sload-Kettering Cancer Center ...
- Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics (CESG). University of Wisconsin-Madison, Indiana University School of Medicine, Ehime University, Hebrew University ...
- Accelerated Technologies Center for Gene to 3D Structure. deCODE Biostructures; The Scripps Research Institute; University of Chicago; Lyncean Technologies, Inc.; and Micronics, Inc.
- Center for Structures of Membrane Proteins. The Salk Institute; Advanced Light Source (ALS) Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; University of California, Los Angeles; University of California, Davis
- Center for High-Throughput Structural Biology. University of Rochester, Cornell University, Stanford Synchrotron Light Source, University of Pittsburgh, University of Washington at Seattle, and the University of Toronto
- Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation. University of California, Los Angeles; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- New York Consortium on Membrane Protein Structure. University, The Rockefeller University, SUNY Buffalo, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, and Yale University
Worldwide Structural Genomics Centers
- RIKEN Structural Genomics Initiative (RIKEN)
- Montreal-Kingston Bacterial Structural Genomics Initiative
- Paris-Sud Yeast Structural Genomics (YSG)
- Marseilles Structural Genomics Program (MSGP)
- Bacterial Targets at IGS-CNRS, France (BIGS)
- Protein Structure Factory (PSF)
- Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC)
- Israel Structural Proteomics Center (ISPC)